|Frame Photo by Cassandrea Xavier, top photo Amanda Adam|
|Photo credit: Cassandrea Xavier|
2) Flight Facilities (Them Jeans edit)- Claire De Lune (feat Christine Hoberg)
3) Cruel - St. Vincent
4) Good Night Good Morning - Beth Ditto
5) X Girl (featuring Rye Rye) - Teenage Bad Girl
6) Gas Pedal (Caked up Remix) - Sage the Gemini
This song literally makes me want to wiggle like I'm trying to make my ass fall off. There is no other description worth describing.
7) Just Desserts - Marina and the Diamonds + Charli XCX
This song makes me want to eat a push-pop seductively while eye-fucking my smoldering next door neighbor named Ralph while wearing denim hotshorts and an American flag bikini top. I have no neighbor named Ralph, in fact, I don't even have any pushpops, which disturbs me greatly, but this is the power of music, people.
8) Honey and I (RICH e Fresh Bossa Nova Remix) - Haim
I had to throw in a little Bossa Nova and a little Haim, I'm sorry, that combination is almost as good as spring break and margaritas! This is also a great poolside diddy, and I mean, if this doesnt make you want to lounge around, I seriously don't know what is wrong with you.
9) Underneath it All - No Doubt
I hope you enjoy these tunes and that you listen to them poolside, or snowside, or where ever the eff you are!
Have a great Spring Break
and please keep it sassy,