Because who doesn't remember filling out myspace bulletin surveys when you were bored out of your eyeballs waiting for your dial-up internet to work.
- How long have you had your MySpace account:
- I had it for the "cute" years of my life, aka 7th through 9th grade
- Have you ever cancelled your MySpace and reopened an account:
- Two months into having my MySpace I got one of those spam messages with porn, turns out I had just watched an episode of To Catch a Predator and I thought this perv was messaging me directly! I got so scared I deleted the my whole myspace, then I got bored a few weeks later and reopened it, I totally could've been kidnapped or something guyz wteffword.
- Who is your #1 friend and why:
- I've been really racking my brain trying to remember who my #1 friend was, but I cannot for the life of me remember, so let's go with Tila Tequila because she was myspace royalty (but now a total nazi sympathizer, I actually would never have guess that would've happened #plottwist)
- Is your MySpace profile set to private?
- Yeah girl, I watched To Catch a Predator I wasn't trying to get catfished, although that was before cat fishing was called cat fishing and it was just called "looking for love in all the wrong places."
- Do your parents have myspace accounts:
- Heck no, and they've never had any form of social media, they are actually too cool for the modern age, to that which I am very thankful. Although they both did just get instagrams *insert big eyes emoji*
- When is the last time you changed your top friends:
- Actually 5 years ago, what a great invention, top 8, it was a physical and visual way to rank your friends showing them who you love more, it seems genius to me.
- What song is currently on your profile:
- I don't know what my last song was, but I can tell you my first song on my profile ever was "Where is the Love" by the Black Eyed Peas.
- Describe your main pic and where it was taken:
- I remember for about the first year I had myspace I didn't know how to change it so I had this one photo sitting on my bed looking pensive, it was black and white, I was a very deep 7th grader.
- Has your Myspace ever been hacked:
- No, not even by friends in that sort of "AHHH YOU'RE HACKED DIS MAI BES FREN EVAR" way, I was kinda of a lone wolf.
- Does your best friend have Myspace:
- My best friend TOTALLY had myspace, but she got it like the last year I had it, it was uncool.
- Are you ready for something to replace MySpace:
- No, I'm not ready, I'm still not ready for the digital graveyard that Myspace has become, WHY TOM WHYYYYY!?!
- Do browse Myspace from school or work:
- Since I was so little when MySpace was a thing, I was in middle school, so MySpace was DEFINITELY blocked on the school server.
- How many of your immediate and extended family have myspace accounts?
- All my sisters had Myspace and they were in my top 8 but I don't think I made it in theres...I wasn't cool enough I guess....wahhhh
- Do you know anyone who dated off Myspace:
- I actually knew quite a few different people who met their beaus on MySpace but I was forever alone back then sooo....
- Has anyone recognized you from your Myspace
- Literally never.
- Do you post a bulletin telling friends when you upload new pics
- No, but I knew this one girl who'd always comment peoples photos like, "woah youre picture is pretty, will you leave a comment on mine," I'm like............. *rolls eyes to infinity*
- How often do you take surveys
- As often as I'm on myspace.
- Do you have any myspace friends you haven't met in person?
- I really was too terrified to make friends on myspace, so no :( but I do have some facebook ones I havent met.
I guess I had a lot of emotions being 14 and all.
Well that's about it guys, I hope you learned more about me and enjoyed this little blast from the past.
Have a great day,
and please keep it sassy,