Hewwo Pussycats,I asked for feedback on my blog last week and one amazing pussycat told me that I need to open up more. I need to share whats on my mind, what is inspiring me, what things I've been into what I adore etc etc so today, I thought I'd share with you guys some things you don't know about me.
- I can never a finish a cup of coffee, every morning I leave about a 1/6th of my mug full and I forget them all over the house until they mold over, its rather gross actually.
- My room is perpetually a disaster
- Faux Fur is acceptable to wear all year long, even in Hawaii in my opinion
- I'm genuinely one of those people that begins to dislike something once it becomes popular
- I want my life to be perfect, despite everyone telling me that that is completely unattainable.
- I really enjoy using big words
- I'm an early bird, I'm usually 15 minutes early for everything
- I get embarrassed really easily, and embarrassing moments of my past haunt me every night before I go to sleep.
- I don't like art unless it features the color pink
- I'm terrified that my dreams won't come true
- I use people as an emotional crutch for personal happiness and only now am I realizing that I need to make myself happier.
- I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay and then sometimes I'm just not okay, but that's okay too, you know?
- I love sprinkles
- I for the life of me can't spell defintely correct
- I hate people who are like me, and I push people away before they get the chance to hurt me
- I think Venetian masks are tacky
- I'm really bad at saving money because I love all beautiful things
- I have a tiny glow in the dark Mary that lights up the dashboard of my Corrola
- I never wear pants at home
- I get really bad anxiety in crowds
- Ive learned more about myself this past weekend than the past 5 years
- I'm getting more and more comfortable with the idea of being alone.
Look forward to more about my inspirations, I just figured I'd open up to you guys every now and then, let me know what you think about this?
Have a great day pussycats,
and please keep it sassy,