So as I mentioned previously, Autumn is here, so what does that mean? Everything is dying in preparation for winter, Autumn is the most emo season EVER. Kate and I went all the way to the North Shore because we thought we'd find the sunflower field, turns out the sunflowers went to sleep and we did not get the memo! Its okay though because such is life, and I find dead things pretty too!
Photos by the talented Kate Ryan
Outfit Details: Top: Alexander Wang / Bear Dress; Lu Flux / Shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass (Borrowed from Kate thank you so much)
And in lue of recent events, I thought I'd put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard) about a few thoughts that have been ratteling around in my head and I thought I'd present it in a very Im Boy Crazy manner, here is my very own take of "The Blind leading The Blind"
- If you are being an asshole, own up to it, apologize and learn
- Always stand up for what you believe in, no matter what
- Try to handle matters involving others with dignity, grace and respect (this I need to work on)
- If you are sad about something and want to talk to someone about it, DONT WAIT FOR THEM TO TALK TO YOU
- Dont let outside drama affect your work, and if it does, try to bond with customers over it, you may make a new friend
- Reconnect with old friends, a fresh set of ears to listen to your problems may be EXACTLY what you need
- Whether you realize it or not, things may subconsciously upset you, always stay in check of what is going on in your life and how you may be feeling
- Dont ever forget those who’ve passed, their memory is waaay too important (RIP Sascha)
- Remind yourself daily that you are: brave, beautiful, strong, intelligent and can actually handle anything
- Sometimes you need to just cry it out.
- When in doubt, eat your feelings, because trust me pussycats, they taste delicious.
Have a great day
and please keep it sassy,